THANKYOU TO . . .


Elaine Appleton in the goldfields, Chewton


Joyce who wouldn’t let me catch a bus
Ron who had cured his asthma
the editors who put me in the magazines
Bill who had read the minutes
Shirley who wanted to call me a taxi
Peter who knew about an olive grove
Geoff who donated petrol and stamps
Allan who had compiled a book of prayers
Frances who had a silver hand
Ian who photocopied a chapter
Margaret who offered to lend her rooms
Malcolm who made a tape
Clive who invited me to join a society
Jean who remembered the Sunday School songs
Jenny who found a recipe
Roland who showed me the organ pipes
Ken who gave me his Congregationalist books
Elaine who showed me the goldfields
Stuart who sang a Sunday School song
Len who showed me his bee-boxes
Sylvia who made soup
Alan who played Welsh choir songs
John who sent me his manuscripts
Marg whose dog was very old
Augustine Uniting Church who invited me to share our story
Jan who had photos of Pilot camps
Gwenda who found a Geoff Barnes booklet
Nancy whose poinsettia had been pruned
David who had photographs of Geelong churches

... and thankyou to everybody else who helped.






From top: Les Appleton, Geoff Young, Roland Cropley



Next: Chapter 1. Sunday Worship

Back to index: Index

No comments:

Post a Comment